Mr. Mukesh Khandwala
- Email: email@example.com
- Qualifications: FCA
- Responsibilities: Mr. Khandwala specialises in Accountancy, Auditing and Domestic & International Taxation, including corporate restructuring and preparing business plan.
- External Positions Held: Mr. Khandwala is a past president and held offices as chairman of various sub committees of Chartered Accountant Association, Ahmedabad. He has held the office as Secretary of Ahmedabad branch of ICAI. He is a member of finance committee of Gujarat Chambers of Commerce and Industries. He has been a member of finance committee of Sports Club of Gujarat Limited. He has held office as Master of Lodge Salem No. 563 SC-A Scottish Voluntary Organisation.
- Publications: Mr. Khandwala is a chariman of Publication committee of Chartered Accountant Association, Ahmedabad. He has delivered several lecturers on various subjects of professional interest at different forum.
Mr. Himanshu Kishnadwala
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualifications: B.Com, FCA, Diploma(Computer Management)
- Responsibilities: Mr. Kishnadwala specialises in Audit & Assurance services and in conversion/consolidation of financial statements from Indian GAAP to TAS /MRS formats.
- External Position Held: Mr. Kishnadwala is on the Board of several listed Indian companies & a member/Chairman of several Audit Committees. In 2006-07, he was the President of the Bombay Chartered Accountants' Sociey and Chairman of Accounting and Auditing Committee from 2009-10 to 2012-13 and 2016-17 onwards. Mr. Kishnadwala was on the Expert Advisory Committee of Accounting Standards Board, is currently member of Ind AS Implementation Committee and has been part of several other committees and technical sub-groups of ICAI.
- Publications: Mr. Kishnadwala has co-authored books on Accountancy and Financial Manager for Mumbal University and also authored various books, such as Mandatory Accounting Standards, He frequently contribute articles in various professional journals, deliver talks and present papers at various seminars.
Mr. Darshit Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Qualifications: M.Com, FCA
- Mr. Shah specialises in Indirect Tax Advisory, which includes matters relating to VAT and Service Tax. In the past he has successfully represented clients before indirect tax authorities. Currently, he is exploring the area of Goods and Services Tax.
- Apart from above, Mr. Shah has also developed his practise in the field of Company law matters.
- Mr. Shah is a member of Indirect Tax Committee of Ahmedabad branch of ICAI and has delivered lectures on the subject of GST at Ahmedabad Branch as well as at various forum.
Mr. Ronak Khandwala
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualifications: M.Com, FCA
- Mr. Khandwala specialises in the areas of Audit and Knowledge Process Outsourcing services.
- Mr. Khandwala has been catalyst in reviving the firm from traditional approach to technology driven perceptions and methods.
Mr. Mit Shah
- Email: email@example.com
- Qualifications: ACA
- He did his articleship with Talati & Talati, Ahmedabad
- He has gained rich experience by working with Talati & Talati in the field of Audit and Assurance especially for Statutory Audits, Internal Audits and System Audits.
- He has gained the knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) and is certified by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for the same.